Having trouble watching the service online?
If the video doesn’t appear, or if it pauses or stutters during the broadcast, here are some things to check:
If you’re using a desktop computer or laptop…
- Check your Internet speed at www.speedtest.net. For a reliable viewing experience we recommend a download speed of at least 700Kbps.
- Update your web browser to the latest version.
- Be aware that multiple people watching video (Netflix, YouTube, etc.) on your home network will reduce your available bandwidth and may interfere with live streaming quality.
If you’re using a smart phone or tablet…
- Download the Livestream app for iOS or Android.
- If you’re using Wi-Fi to connect to the Internet, check your device settings and verify that Wi-Fi is turned on and you can access the web.
- If you’re using a cellular service to connect to the Internet, verify that your device is receiving a strong signal (more than one bar).
- Close other apps that may be connecting to the Internet and using bandwidth in the background.
<< Back to Live Streaming Worship